Sunday 11 September 2011

Unable to Copy Music to iPhone 3GS with iTunes

Are you having problems copying music from your iTunes library to your iPhone?

I've found iTunes to be one of the worst apps that I have ever used and everytime I need to use it to maintain my iPhone 3GS or copy music the whole experience is incredibly frustrating.

It is really refreshing to find an alternative method to copy music to the iPhone that does not include iTunes and is a really well structured and easy to use program.

The software is called Media Monkey and it functions as you would expect iTunes to. If you want to send a song to your iPhone you right click it and choose the option: Send To. Select your iPhone and the music will sync to it.

Simplicity itself and it really begs the question why iTunes is such a struggle to use and so frustrating to experience. Apple are supposed to make the most user friendly software but with my experience of iTunes this hardly seems to be the case.

I work in IT and expect to be able to use most software immediately. iTunes is the only piece of consumer software that I have found that not to be the case.

Media Monkey is free although there are also options to upgrade to premium versions. I highly recommend it and it is definitely worth a look if you are trying to find a way to manage your iPhone or iPod music library without using iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment